How to apply Brazil visa in Manila, Philippines:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Brazil. They can apply directly from embassy of Brazil in Manila or apply online to get Visa.
Brazil embassy in Manila, Philippines Contact
|Country Located in:||Philippines|
|Address:||Brazilian Embassy 16th Floor, Liberty Center 104 H.V. de la Costa Street Salcedo Village, Makati City Manila Philippines|
|Phone:||(+63) 2 845-3651 to 53|
|Fax:||(+63) 2 845-3676|
Check all requirements of brazil visa:
Brazilian tourist visa requirements for Philippines (Philippine):
Brazil tourist visa is not required for citizens of Philippines for a stay up to 90 days.
Brazilian business visa requirements for Philippines (Philippine):
Brazil business visa is not required for citizens of Philippines for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Brazil visa application:
- Applicant’s passport, valid for no less than 6 months (Soiled, damaged or defaced passports will not be accepted)
- Two visa application forms, duly filled and signed by the applicant
- Two passport-size photographs
- A letter from the educational institution in Brazil, confirming acceptance of the student and indicating the length of the course, number of hours per lesson and number of lessons per week. The signature on that letter must be legalised by a Notary (Tabelião) in Brazil.
- For applicants of 18 years of age or above: Certificate of Prosecution/Conviction History (Section 21, Data Protection Act 1998, Subject Access, Person Record).
- Certificate may be requested at any Police Station in the UK, may take up to six weeks to be issued, and is valid for 3 months only.
- Proof of means of support during the applicant’s stay in Brazil.
- Bearers of this type of visa are not allowed to work.
- Certificate of vaccination, where necessary
- Receipt of payment of the consular fee
Cost of Brazil visa:
Varies; depending on nationality.
How to visit manila, Philippines from brazil ?
How long to make Brazil visa :
- When applied for in person: up to 3 working days
- When applied for by a third party: up to 10 working days
- For more than 10 visas: up to 10 working days
- When submission to the Brazilian Ministry of External Affairs is required: up to 8 weeks
- Additional time for processing by post
Require time valid of Brazil visa:
Up to 1 year
Tourist visas: A tourist can stay in Brazil for a maximum of six months in any twelve-month period.
How to fly directly from brazil to manila, Philippines?
There is not any direct flight from manila to brazil
Map of embassy of brazil in manila, Philippines (where is brazil embassy in manila, Philippines located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of brazil in manila, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.