How to apply Serbia visa in Rabat, Morocco:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Serbia. They can apply directly from embassy of Serbia in Rabat or apply online to get Visa.
Serbia embassy in Rabat, Morocco Contact:
|Country Located in:||Morocco|
|Address:||Serbian Embassy 23, Avenue Mehdi Ben Barka B.P.5014 Souissi Rabat Morocco|
|Phone:||(+212) 537 77 22 01 ; (+212) 537 75 37 70|
|Fax:||(+212) 537 75 32 58|
Check all requirements of serbia visa:
Serbian tourist visa requirements for Morocco (Moroccan): required
Serbian business visa requirements for Morocco (Moroccan): required
Requirement for Serbia visa application:
For student visas, the following documents are required:
1. 3 copies of completed application form.
2. 4 passport-size photographs (undamaged and of recent date).
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least 3 months after intended visit.
4. 3 copies of the passport including the signature page.
5. Return/onward ticket and visa for next country of destination if required.
6. Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a recent bank statement.
Cost of Serbia visa:
£30.00, children aged 6-12
£30.00, nationals of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to visit rabat, Morocco from serbia ?
How long to make Serbia visa :
Require time valid of Serbia visa:
A student permit is valid for the length of the study period.
Visitor visa is valid for up to 3 months.
How to fly directly from serbia to rabat, Morocco?
There is not any direct flight from rabat to serbia
Map of embassy of serbia in rabat, Morocco (where is serbia embassy in rabat, Morocco located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of serbia in rabat, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.