How to apply Singapore visa in Mumbai, India:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Singapore. They can apply directly from consulate of Singapore in Mumbai or apply online to get Visa.
Singapore consulate in Mumbai, India Contact:
|Country Located in:||India|
|Address:||101, 10th floor, Maker Chambers IV 222 Jamnalal Bajaj Road Nariman Point Mumbai 400 021 India|
|Phone:||(91 22) 2204 3205|
|Fax:||(91 22) 2285 5812|
Check all requirements of singapore visa:
Singapore tourist visa requirements for India (Indian): required
Singapore business visa requirements for India (Indian): required
Requirement for Singapore visa application:
- A passport with at least 6 months validity
- Valid Singapore visa, if applicable
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Singapore
- Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable)
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas.
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
Cost of Singapore visa:
The current fee for a Singapore visa is S$30 per issue.
How to visit mumbai, India from singapore ?
How long to make Singapore visa :
From 1 day to 4 weeks.
Require time valid of Singapore visa:
A Social Visit Pass is valid for a maximum of 3 months
How to fly directly from singapore to mumbai, India?
There is not any direct flight from mumbai to singapore
Map of consulate of singapore in mumbai, India (where is singapore consulate in mumbai, India located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of singapore in mumbai, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.