How to apply Singapore visa in Rome, Italy:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Singapore. They can apply directly from consulate of Singapore in Rome or apply online to get Visa.
Singapore consulate in Rome, Italy Contact:
|Country Located in:||Italy|
|Address:||Via Nazionale, 200, second floor - 00184 Rome (Roma) Italy|
|Phone:||(39 06) 4875 9510|
|Fax:||(39 06) 4875 9511|
Check all requirements of singapore visa:
Singapore tourist visa requirements for Italy (Italian):
Singapore tourist visa is not required for citizens of Italy for a stay up to 30 days.
Singapore business visa requirements for Italy (Italian):
Singapore business visa is not required for citizens of Italy for a stay up to 30 days.
Requirement for Singapore visa application:
- A passport with at least 6 months validity
- Valid Singapore visa, if applicable
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Singapore
- Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable)
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas.
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable
Cost of Singapore visa:
The current fee for a Singapore visa is S$30 per issue.
How to visit rome, Italy from singapore ?
How long to make Singapore visa :
From 1 day to 4 weeks.
Require time valid of Singapore visa:
A Social Visit Pass is valid for a maximum of 3 months
How to fly directly from singapore to rome, Italy?
There is not any direct flight from rome to singapore
Map of consulate of singapore in rome, Italy (where is singapore consulate in rome, Italy located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of singapore in rome, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.