How to apply Spain visa in Cartagena, Colombia:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from consulate of Spain in Cartagena or apply online to get Visa.
Spain consulate in Cartagena, Colombia Contact:
|Country Located in:||Colombia|
|Address:||Spanish Consulate Claustro Santo Domingo Plaza Santo Domingo Carrera 36 n.? 2-74 Cartagena Colombia|
|Phone:||(+57) 5 664 16 44|
|Fax:||(+57) 5 664 16 44|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Colombia (Colombian): required
Spanish business visa requirements for Colombia (Colombian): required
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit cartagena, Colombia from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to cartagena, Colombia?
There is not any direct flight from cartagena to spain
Map of consulate of spain in cartagena, Colombia (where is spain consulate in cartagena, Colombia located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of spain in cartagena, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.