How to apply Spain visa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from consulate of Spain in Dubai or apply online to get Visa.
Spain consulate in Dubai, United Arab Emirates Contact
|Country Located in:||United Arab Emirates|
|Address:||Spanish Trade Office Emirates Towers, 26th floor P.O. Box 504929 Dubai United Arab Emirates|
|Phone:||(+971) 4 331 35 65|
|Fax:||(+971) 4 331 39 44|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for United Arab Emirates (Emirati): required
Spanish business visa requirements for United Arab Emirates (Emirati): required
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit dubai, United Arab Emirates from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to dubai, United Arab Emirates?
There is not any direct flight from dubai to spain
Map of consulate of spain in dubai, United Arab Emirates (where is spain consulate in dubai, United Arab Emirates located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of spain in dubai, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.