How to apply Spain visa in Lagos, Nigeria:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from consulate of Spain in Lagos or apply online to get Visa.
Spain consulate in Lagos, Nigeria Contact
|Country Located in:||Nigeria|
|Address:||Spanish Consulate General 21 C Kofo Abayomi Road P.O.Box: 74759, Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria|
|Phone:||(+234) 1 261 52 15 / 49 18 (+234) 1 261 60 83|
|Fax:||(+234) 1 261 82 25|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Nigeria (Nigerian): required
Spanish business visa requirements for Nigeria (Nigerian): required
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit lagos, Nigeria from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to lagos, Nigeria?
There is not any direct flight from lagos to spain
Map of consulate of spain in lagos, Nigeria (where is spain consulate in lagos, Nigeria located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of spain in lagos, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.