How to apply Spain visa in Port Louis, Mauritius:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from consulate of Spain in Port Louis or apply online to get Visa.
Spain consulate in Port Louis, Mauritius Contact:
|Country Located in:||Mauritius|
|Address:||Spanish Consulate DML Building Al Madina Street M1 Motorway Port Louis Mauritius|
|Phone:||(+230) 212 3712|
|Fax:||(+230) 212 0265|
|Office hours:||8.30 a.m. ? 3.00 p.m.|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Mauritius (Mauritian):
Spain tourist visa is not required for citizens of Mauritius for a stay up to 90 days.
Spanish business visa requirements for Mauritius (Mauritian):
Spain business visa is not required for citizens of Mauritius for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit port louis, Mauritius from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to port louis, Mauritius?
There is not any direct flight from port louis to spain
Map of consulate of spain in port louis, Mauritius (where is spain consulate in port louis, Mauritius located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of spain in port louis, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.