How to apply Spain visa in Montevideo, Uruguay:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from embassy of Spain in Montevideo or apply online to get Visa.
Spain embassy in Montevideo, Uruguay Contact:
|Country Located in:||Uruguay|
|Address:||Calle Libertad, 2738.-Montevideo|
|Phone:||708 60 10|
|Fax:||708 32 91|
|Office hours:||Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Uruguay (Uruguayan):
Spain tourist visa is not required for citizens of Uruguay for a stay up to 90 days.
Spanish business visa requirements for Uruguay (Uruguayan):
Spain business visa is not required for citizens of Uruguay for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit montevideo, Uruguay from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to montevideo, Uruguay?
There is not any direct flight from montevideo to spain
Map of embassy of spain in montevideo, Uruguay (where is spain embassy in montevideo, Uruguay located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of spain in montevideo, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.