How to apply Spain visa in Zagrebe, Croatia:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from embassy of Spain in Zagrebe or apply online to get Visa.
Spain embassy in Zagrebe, Croatia Contact
|Country Located in:||Croatia|
|Address:||Meduliceva, 5.-10000 Zagreb|
|Phone:||48 48 607/3/6/10|
|Fax:||48 48 608, 48 48 605|
|Office hours:||Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Croatia (Croatian):
Spain tourist visa is not required for citizens of Croatia for a stay up to 90 days.
Spanish business visa requirements for Croatia (Croatian):
Spain business visa is not required for citizens of Croatia for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit zagrebe, Croatia from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to zagrebe, Croatia?
There is not any direct flight from zagrebe to spain
Map of embassy of spain in zagrebe, Croatia (where is spain embassy in zagrebe, Croatia located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of spain in zagrebe, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.