How to apply Switzerland visa in Kathmandu, Nepal:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Switzerland. They can apply directly from consulate of Switzerland in Kathmandu or apply online to get Visa.
Switzerland consulate in Kathmandu, Nepal Contact
|Country Located in:||Nepal|
|Address:||Swiss Consulate General Jawalakhel Ekanta Kuna SDC-Compound, Lalitpur / Kathmandu P.O. Box 4486 Kathmandu Nepal|
|Phone:||(+977) 1 554 92 25|
|Fax:||(+977) 1 554 92 24|
Check all requirements of switzerland visa:
Swiss tourist visa requirements for Nepal (Nepalese): required
Swiss business visa requirements for Nepal (Nepalese): required
Requirement for Switzerland visa application:
For student visas, the following documents are required:
1. 3 copies of completed application form.
2. 4 passport-size photographs (undamaged and of recent date).
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least 3 months after intended visit.
4. 3 copies of the passport including the signature page.
5. Return/onward ticket and visa for next country of destination if required.
6. Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a recent bank statement.
Cost of Switzerland visa:
£30.00, children aged 6-12
£30.00, nationals of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to visit kathmandu, Nepal from switzerland ?
How long to make Switzerland visa :
Require time valid of Switzerland visa:
A student permit is valid for the length of the study period.
Visitor visa is valid for up to 3 months.
How to fly directly from switzerland to kathmandu, Nepal?
There is not any direct flight from kathmandu to switzerland
Map of consulate of switzerland in kathmandu, Nepal (where is switzerland consulate in kathmandu, Nepal located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of switzerland in kathmandu, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.