From Noi Bai International Airport, people can fly directly to Bangkok, Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Moscow, Nanning, Paris, Seoul, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo and Vientiane. And Aeroflot, All Nippon Airway, Air France, Cathay Pacific Airways, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Laos Aviation, Malaysian Airlines, Pacific Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways and Vietnam Airlines are the main Airline Companies in this airport
From Tan Son Nhat International Airport, people can fly directly to Bangkok, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Moscow, Melbourne, Osaka, Paris, Phnom Penh, Seoul, Siem Reap, Singapore, Sydney, Taipei, Tokyo, Vienna, Vientiane and Zurich. And Aeroflot, All Nippon Airway, Air France, Asiana Airlines, Cathay Pacific Airways, China Southern Airlines, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Lauda Air, Laos Aviation, Lufthansa, German Airlines, Malaysian Airlines, Pacific Airlines, Royal Khmer Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Swissair, Thai Airways, Qatar Airways, and of course Vietnam Airlines are the major Airline Company in Tan Son Nhat Airport.
And Vietnam Airlines are mainly Domestic flights in Vietnam.
Apart from Air access, people can get into Vietnam by overland from China, Laos and Cambodia. And people need to Vietnam Visa before arrival in Vietnam except for countries don’t required making Vietnam Visa within one month. These are of some Entry Points in which tourist can pass the border:
Book flight with Vietnam airlines booking office Now
Huu Nghi in Lang Son province, Northeast Vietnam - connect Guangzhi province, China.
Mong Cai in Quang Ninh province - Northeast Vietnam - connect Guangzhi province, China
Lao Cai in Lao Cai province - Northwest Vietnam - connect Yunnan province, China
* Tay Trang Border Gate in Dien Bien Province - Northeast Vietnam - connect to Phongsaly province, Laos.:
* Na Meo Border Gate in Thanh Hoa Province - north Centre of Vietnam - connect to Samnua province, Laos.
* Nam Can Border Gate in Nghe An Province - north Centre of Vietnam - connect to Xieng Khoang province Lao
* Keo Nua ( Cau Treo ) Border Gate in Ha Tinh Province - north Centre of Vietnam
* Lao Bao Border Gate in Quang Tri Province - north Centre of Vietnam - connect to Savannakhet province Laos.
* Cha Lo Border Gate in Quang Binh Province - north Centre of Vietnam
* Po Y Border Gate in Kon Tum Province - Central highland of Vietnam - connect to Attapeu province, Laos.
* Le Thanh Border Gate in Gia Lai Province - Central highland of Vietnam - connect (Ratanakiri, Cambodia):
* Moc Bai Border Gate in Tay Ninh Province - South Vietnam
* Sa Mat Border Gate in Tay Ninh Province - South Vietnam
* Dinh Ba Border Gate in Dong Thap Province - South Vietnam - Mekong delta - connect Prey Veng, Cambodia.
* Tinh Bien Border Gate in An Giang Province - South Vietnam - Mekong delta
* Xa Xia Border Gate in Kien Giang Province - South Vietnam - Mekong delta - connects Kampot province Cambodia
Tourists can obtain Vietnam Visa directly in Embassy or apply online, and most of visitors need to be known about all these below information:
Bilateral visa exemption agreement
* Citizens of Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos holding valid ordinary passports are exempt from visa requirements and are allowed to stay for not more than 30 days.
* French citizens holding valid diplomatic passports are exempt from visa requirements when visiting Vietnam and are allowed to stay for up 3 months at one time or on several visits within six months since their first immigration dates. Vietnamese citizens holding valid diplomatic passports also enjoy similar privileges.
* Citizens of Chile and Vietnam holding valid diplomatic or official passports from one of the two countries are exempt from needing entry, exit and transit visas in the other's territory and are allowed to stay for up 60 days on each visit.
Unilateral visa exemption agreement
* Visa with 30-day validity is exempted for officials from ASEAN secretariat holding different kinds of passports.
* Citizens of Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Japan and South Korea holding different kinds of passports are exempt from visa requirements and are allowed to stay for not more than 15 days.
All foreigners need to fill in Decleration Form and show exactly their luggage.
About Entry: Tourists can bring 400 pieces of cigarettes and 50-100 of cigars, 500 gram of tobacco, and 1.51 of liquor. And small gilf items not more than 500 US$
sNote: There is no limit to the amounts of cash, precious metals and gems people can bring in, but amounts of over US$ 7,000 must be declared.
It is prohibited for any visitor to bring into Vietnam the followings:
* Weapons, explosives and inflammable objects.
* Opium and other narcotics.
* Cultural materials unsuitable to Vietnamese society.
EXIT: Goods of commercial nature and articles of high value require export permits issued by the Customs Office. Antiques, some precious stones and animals listed in Vietnam's red-book may not be brought out of the country.
actically everyone in Vietnam has a calling card of some kinds. The proper way to offer your card is to hold it by the corners with both hands.
Vietnam tourism office in Hanoi:
Add: 114 Lang Ha St., Dong Da Dist., Hanoi
Tel: (84-4) 3943 7072; Fax: 3826 3956
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: 78 Quan Su St., Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi
Tel: (84-4) 3942 2246
Vietnam tourism office in Danang:
Add: 58 Phan Chu Trinh St., Danang
Tel : (84-511) 3897543; Fax: 3897645
E-mail: [email protected]
Vietnam tourism office in Ho Chi Minh:
Add:146 Nguyen Cong Tru St., Dist. 1, HCMC
Tel: (84-8) 3821 6065; Fax: 3824 1241
E-mail: [email protected]
Vietnam tourism board in singapore
Vietnam tourism board uk
Vietnam tourism board in india
Vietnam tourism board kuala lumpur
Vietnam tourism board Maylaysia
Vietnam tourism board Australia
Vietnam tourism board Canada
Vietnam tourism board Us