How to apply Uganda visa in Genoa, Italy:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Uganda. They can apply directly from consulate of Uganda in Genoa or apply online to get Visa.
Uganda consulate in Genoa, Italy Contact:
|Country Located in:||Italy|
|Address:||Ugandan Consulate Via Assarotti, 10/13 16122 Genova Italy|
|Phone:||(+39) 010 8392963|
|Fax:||(+39) 010 8392961|
Check all requirements of uganda visa:
Ugandan tourist visa requirements for Italy (Italian):
Uganda tourist visa is not required for citizens of Italy for a stay up to 30 days.
Ugandan business visa requirements for Italy (Italian):
Uganda business visa is not required for citizens of Italy for a stay up to 30 days.
Requirement for Uganda visa application:
1. One dully filled Visa Application Form “J”.
2. A passport issued by your government valid for at least six months. Your passport must also be valid past the date of your expected departure from Uganda. (Passport must be signed.)
3. One completed Uganda visa application form.
4. Two passport-size photo taken within the past six months.
5. International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
6. Letter from applicant’s company if travelling for business
Cost of Uganda visa:
US$ 50 for single entry
US$ 100 for multiple entries
How to visit genoa, Italy from uganda ?
How long to make Uganda visa :
2 to 3 working days.
Require time valid of Uganda visa:
Single Entry visas valid for (3) three months from the date of arrival.
Multiple Entry valid for (6) six months from the date of arrival.
How to fly directly from uganda to genoa, Italy?
There is not any direct flight from genoa to uganda
Map of consulate of uganda in genoa, Italy (where is uganda consulate in genoa, Italy located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of uganda in genoa, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.