How to apply Uganda visa in Osaka, Japan:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Uganda. They can apply directly from consulate of Uganda in Osaka or apply online to get Visa.
Uganda consulate in Osaka, Japan Contact:
|Country Located in:||Japan|
|Address:||Ugandan Consulate Osaka Japan|
Check all requirements of uganda visa:
Ugandan tourist visa requirements for Japan (Japanese): required
Ugandan business visa requirements for Japan (Japanese): required
Requirement for Uganda visa application:
1. One dully filled Visa Application Form “J”.
2. A passport issued by your government valid for at least six months. Your passport must also be valid past the date of your expected departure from Uganda. (Passport must be signed.)
3. One completed Uganda visa application form.
4. Two passport-size photo taken within the past six months.
5. International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
6. Letter from applicant’s company if travelling for business
Cost of Uganda visa:
US$ 50 for single entry
US$ 100 for multiple entries
How to visit osaka, Japan from uganda ?
How long to make Uganda visa :
2 to 3 working days.
Require time valid of Uganda visa:
Single Entry visas valid for (3) three months from the date of arrival.
Multiple Entry valid for (6) six months from the date of arrival.
How to fly directly from uganda to osaka, Japan?
There is not any direct flight from osaka to uganda
Map of consulate of uganda in osaka, Japan (where is uganda consulate in osaka, Japan located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of uganda in osaka, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.