How to apply Maldives visa in New Delhi, India:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Maldives. They can apply directly from consulate of Maldives in New Delhi or apply online to get Visa.
Maldives consulate in New Delhi, India Contact
|Country Located in:||India|
|Address:||Maldivian High Commission E-45, Greater Kailash II New Delhi India|
|Phone:||(+91) 11-4143 5701|
|Fax:||(+91) 11-4143 5709|
Check all requirements of maldives visa:
Maldivian tourist visa requirements for India (Indian): required
Maldivian business visa requirements for India (Indian): required
Requirement for Maldives visa application:
* Possession of a valid international travel document issued by the Government of a Sovereign State.
* Possession of a valid return air ticket to a destination where the passenger has permission to enter, together with necessary visas for the onward journey to the next destination.
* Possession of minimum of US$30.00 per person per day or confirmed hotel reservation for the intended period of stay in the Maldives.
Following are exempted from this requirement.
* UN Personnel
* Approved persons for employment
* Technical and other experts attached to the Government
* Those who have confirm bookings in registered tourist resort/hotels etc.
* Those sponsored by Maldivians
Cost of Maldives visa:
Cost is Various
How to visit new delhi, India from maldives ?
How long to make Maldives visa :
Normally, time required is one month, if you stay more few days more, must fill an application form requesting to extend your visa.
How to fly directly from maldives to new delhi, India?
There is not any direct flight from new delhi to maldives
Map of consulate of maldives in new delhi, India (where is maldives consulate in new delhi, India located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of maldives in new delhi, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.