How to apply Philippines visa in Boroko, Papua New Guinea:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Philippines. They can apply directly from embassy of Philippines in Boroko or apply online to get Visa.
Philippines embassy in Boroko, Papua New Guinea Contact
|Country Located in:||Papua New Guinea|
|Address:||Lot 1, Section 440, Islander Village, Hohola, Ncd Papua New Guinea, P.O. Box 5916|
|Fax:||(675) 325-65-77; 325 6414|
|Office hours:||Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
Check all requirements of philippines visa:
Philippine tourist visa requirements for Papua New Guinea (Papua New Guinean):
Philippines tourist visa is not required for citizens of Papua New Guinea for a stay up to 21 days.
Philippine business visa requirements for Papua New Guinea (Papua New Guinean):
Philippines business visa is not required for citizens of Papua New Guinea for a stay up to 21 days.
Requirement for Philippines visa application:
The following are the minimum requirements for applying a temporary visitor’s visa:
1. Passport/Travel Document Valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines;
2. Duly Accomplished Visa application forms;
3. Passport Photos (2 pieces);
4. Proof of bona fide status as tourist or businessman;
5. Confirmed tickets for return or onward journey to the next port of destination; and
6. Payment of Visa Fees.
Cost of Philippines visa:
For nationals of countries with visa agreement with the Philippines:
1. Single entry valid for three (3) months US$ 30.00
2. Multiple entry valid for six (6) months US$ 60.00
3. Multiple-entry valid for twelve (12) months US$ 90.00
For nationals of countries without visa agreement with the Philippines:
1. Single entry valid for three (3) months US$ 40.00
2. Multiple entry valid for six (6) months US$ 80.00
3. Multiple-entry valid for twelve (12) months US$ 120.00
How to visit boroko, Papua New Guinea from philippines ?
How long to make Philippines visa :
2 days in average.
Require time valid of Philippines visa:
Single-entry (59 days from date of issue);
Multiple-entry (between 6 months and 1 year from date of issue).
Visas normally allow stays of up to 60 days.
How to fly directly from philippines to boroko, Papua New Guinea?
There is not any direct flight from boroko to philippines
Map of embassy of philippines in boroko, Papua New Guinea (where is philippines embassy in boroko, Papua New Guinea located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of philippines in boroko, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.