How to apply South Africa visa in Asmara, Eritrea:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting South Africa. They can apply directly from embassy of South Africa in Asmara or apply online to get Visa.
South Africa embassy in Asmara, Eritrea Contact
|Represented: ||South Africa|
|Country Located in:||Eritrea|
|Address:||South African Embassy Intercontinental Hotel, Room 101 Asmara Eritrea|
|Phone:||(+291) 1 150 400 Ext 2282|
|Fax:||(+291) 1 151 940|
Check all requirements of south africa visa:
South African tourist visa requirements for Eritrea (Eritrean): required
South African business visa requirements for Eritrea (Eritrean): required
Requirement for South Africa visa application:
Visitor’s Permit Documentation
1. Passport valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of the intended visit.
2. Passports must contain at least 1 (one) unused page for entry/departure endorsements (sometimes referred to as visa page).
3. Payment of the prescribed fee, if applicable.
4. A vaccination certificate, if required by the Act.
5. Statement and/or documentation confirming purpose and duration of visit.
6. Two (2) identity photographs.
7. Proof of financial means in the form of:
– bank statements;
– salary advices;
– undertaking(s) by the host(s) in the Republic;
– medical cover;
– or cash available, including credit cards or travellers’ cheques to cover the living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic.
8. Applicants traveling by air must be in possession of:
– a return or onward ticket; or
– proof of sufficient funds; or
– lodge a cash deposit of equivalent value to such a ticket.
Cost of South Africa visa:
Fees applicable only in the United States
– Visitor’s/Volunteer/Research/Sabbatical Visas $72.00
– Study Permit $72.00
– Business Permit $255.00
– Work/Exceptional Skills Permit $255.00
– Corporate Permit $255.00
– Exchange Permit $72.00
– Diplomatic Permit Free
– Permanent Residence $255
– Application for extension of period of absence from the Republic exceeding three years $7.00
– Application for Permission to a Permanent Residence in respect of persons having permanent offer of employment and investors. $112.00
– Persons applying for permanent residence on the grounds of having minimum net worth. $100 000
– Retired person’s permit $72.00
– Treaty Permit. $72.00
How to visit asmara, Eritrea from south africa ?
How long to make South Africa visa :
The normal processing period is 10 days.
Require time valid of South Africa visa:
Visitor Visa: 3 months
How to fly directly from south africa to asmara, Eritrea?
There is not any direct flight from asmara to south africa
Map of embassy of south africa in asmara, Eritrea (where is south africa embassy in asmara, Eritrea located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of south africa in asmara, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.