How to apply Spain visa in Bata, Equatorial Guinea:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from consulate of Spain in Bata or apply online to get Visa.
Spain consulate in Bata, Equatorial Guinea Contact
|Country Located in:||Equatorial Guinea|
|Address:||Spanish Consulate General Avenida de Asonga, s/n. Bata Equatorial Guinea|
|Phone:||(+240) 08 26 35 (+240) 08 29 76|
|Fax:||(+240) 08 27 49|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Equatorial Guinea (Equatorial Guinean): required
Spanish business visa requirements for Equatorial Guinea (Equatorial Guinean): required
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit bata, Equatorial Guinea from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to bata, Equatorial Guinea?
There is not any direct flight from bata to spain
Map of consulate of spain in bata, Equatorial Guinea (where is spain consulate in bata, Equatorial Guinea located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of spain in bata, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.