How to apply Spain visa in Marseille, France:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from consulate of Spain in Marseille or apply online to get Visa.
Spain consulate in Marseille, France Contact
|Country Located in:||France|
|Address:||Spanish Consulate General 38, rue Edouard Delanglade 13006 Marseille France|
|Phone:||(+33) 491 00 32 70|
|Fax:||(+33) 491 37 91 64|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for France (French):
Spain tourist visa is not required for citizens of France for a stay up to 90 days.
Spanish business visa requirements for France (French):
Spain business visa is not required for citizens of France for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit marseille, France from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to marseille, France?
There is not any direct flight from marseille to spain
Map of consulate of spain in marseille, France (where is spain consulate in marseille, France located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of spain in marseille, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.