How to apply Spain visa in Reykjavik, Iceland:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from consulate of Spain in Reykjavik or apply online to get Visa.
Spain consulate in Reykjavik, Iceland Contact
|Country Located in:||Iceland|
|Address:||Spanish Consulate General H?fdabakka 3-7 110 Reykjavik Iceland|
|Phone:||(+354) 515 5000|
|Fax:||(+354) 515 5002|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Iceland (Icelandic):
Spain tourist visa is not required for citizens of Iceland for a stay up to 90 days.
Spanish business visa requirements for Iceland (Icelandic):
Spain business visa is not required for citizens of Iceland for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit reykjavik, Iceland from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to reykjavik, Iceland?
There is not any direct flight from reykjavik to spain
Map of consulate of spain in reykjavik, Iceland (where is spain consulate in reykjavik, Iceland located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of spain in reykjavik, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.