How to apply Spain visa in Belgrade, Bosnia Herzegovina:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from embassy of Spain in Belgrade or apply online to get Visa.
Spain embassy in Belgrade, Bosnia Herzegovina Contact
|Country Located in:||Bosnia Herzegovina|
|Address:||Spanish Embassy Prote Mateje, 45 11000 Belgrade Serbia|
|Phone:||(+381) 11 344 02 31/2/3/4/5|
|Fax:||(+381) 11 344 42 03|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Bosnia Herzegovina (Bosnian): required
Spanish business visa requirements for Bosnia Herzegovina (Bosnian): required
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit belgrade, Bosnia Herzegovina from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to belgrade, Bosnia Herzegovina?
There is not any direct flight from belgrade to spain
Map of embassy of spain in belgrade, Bosnia Herzegovina (where is spain embassy in belgrade, Bosnia Herzegovina located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of spain in belgrade, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.