How to apply Spain visa in Brasilia, Brazil:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from embassy of Spain in Brasilia or apply online to get Visa.
Spain embassy in Brasilia, Brazil Contact
|Country Located in:||Brazil|
|Address:||SES Av. das Naeões, Q. 811, Lt. 44.-70429-900 Brasilia, D.F.|
|Phone:||244 21 21, 244 20 23, 244 27 76 & 244 21 45|
|Fax:||242 17 81 & 244 23 81|
|Office hours:||Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Brazil (Brazilian):
Spain tourist visa is not required for citizens of Brazil for a stay up to 90 days.
Spanish business visa requirements for Brazil (Brazilian):
Spain business visa is not required for citizens of Brazil for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit brasilia, Brazil from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to brasilia, Brazil?
There is not any direct flight from brasilia to spain
Map of embassy of spain in brasilia, Brazil (where is spain embassy in brasilia, Brazil located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of spain in brasilia, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.