How to apply Spain visa in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from embassy of Spain in Dar Es Salaam or apply online to get Visa.
Spain embassy in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania Contact
|Country Located in:||Tanzania|
|City:||Dar Es Salaam|
|Address:||Spanish Embassy 99 B Kinondoni Road P.O.Box: 842 Dar-es-Salaam Tanzania|
|Phone:||(+255) 22 266 60 18 / 19 (+255) 22 266 69 36|
|Fax:||(+255) 22 266 69 38|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Tanzania (Tanzanian): required
Spanish business visa requirements for Tanzania (Tanzanian): required
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit dar es salaam, Tanzania from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to dar es salaam, Tanzania?
There is not any direct flight from dar es salaam to spain
Map of embassy of spain in dar es salaam, Tanzania (where is spain embassy in dar es salaam, Tanzania located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of spain in dar es salaam, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.