How to apply Spain visa in Islamabad, Pakistan:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from embassy of Spain in Islamabad or apply online to get Visa.
Spain embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan Contact
|Country Located in:||Pakistan|
|Address:||Street 6, Ramna 5.-Diplomatic Enclave I. P.O.Box 1144, Islamabad|
|Phone:||227 94 80, 227 94 81, 227 94 82 & 227 94 84|
|Fax:||227 94 89|
|Office hours:||Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Pakistan (Pakistani): required
Spanish business visa requirements for Pakistan (Pakistani): required
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit islamabad, Pakistan from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to islamabad, Pakistan?
There is not any direct flight from islamabad to spain
Map of embassy of spain in islamabad, Pakistan (where is spain embassy in islamabad, Pakistan located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of spain in islamabad, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.