How to apply Thailand visa in Cairo, Egypt:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Thailand. They can apply directly from embassy of Thailand in Cairo or apply online to get Visa.
Thailand embassy in Cairo, Egypt Contact
|Country Located in:||Egypt|
|Address:||9 Tiba Street, Dokki, Giza|
|Phone:||(202) 3336-7005, 3760-3553-4|
|Office hours:||Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
Check all requirements of thailand visa:
Thai tourist visa requirements for Egypt (Egyptian): required
Thai business visa requirements for Egypt (Egyptian): required
Requirement for Thailand visa application:
– Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months
– Visa application form completely filled out
– Recent( 4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant
– Evidence of travel from Thailand (air ticket paid in full)
– Evidence of adequate finance (10,000 Baht per person and 20,000 Baht per family)
– Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary
Cost of Thailand visa:
Transit Visa 800 Baht per entry
Tourist Visa 1,000 Baht per entry
Non-immigrint Visa 2,000 Baht for single entry and 5,000 Baht for multiple entries.
How to visit cairo, Egypt from thailand ?
How long to make Thailand visa :
2 days - 1 week
Require time valid of Thailand visa:
Transit visa: three months.
Tourist visa: The validity of a visa is 3 months or 6 months.
Non-immigrint visa: Single-entry and multiple-entry visas are valid for three months. Multiple-entry visas could also be valid for one year.
How to fly directly from thailand to cairo, Egypt?
There is not any direct flight from cairo to thailand
Map of embassy of thailand in cairo, Egypt (where is thailand embassy in cairo, Egypt located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of thailand in cairo, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.