How to apply Uganda visa in Nassau, Bahamas:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Uganda. They can apply directly from consulate of Uganda in Nassau or apply online to get Visa.
Uganda consulate in Nassau, Bahamas Contact
|Country Located in:||Bahamas|
|Address:||Ugandan Consulate PO Box N-7776 Nassau Bahamas|
|Phone:||(+1 242) 362-4887|
|Fax:||(+1 242) 362-5013|
Check all requirements of uganda visa:
Ugandan tourist visa requirements for Bahamas (Bahamian):
Uganda tourist visa is not required for citizens of Bahamas for a stay up to 30 days.
Ugandan business visa requirements for Bahamas (Bahamian):
Uganda business visa is not required for citizens of Bahamas for a stay up to 30 days.
Requirement for Uganda visa application:
1. One dully filled Visa Application Form “J”.
2. A passport issued by your government valid for at least six months. Your passport must also be valid past the date of your expected departure from Uganda. (Passport must be signed.)
3. One completed Uganda visa application form.
4. Two passport-size photo taken within the past six months.
5. International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
6. Letter from applicant’s company if travelling for business
Cost of Uganda visa:
US$ 50 for single entry
US$ 100 for multiple entries
How to visit nassau, Bahamas from uganda ?
How long to make Uganda visa :
2 to 3 working days.
Require time valid of Uganda visa:
Single Entry visas valid for (3) three months from the date of arrival.
Multiple Entry valid for (6) six months from the date of arrival.
How to fly directly from uganda to nassau, Bahamas?
There is not any direct flight from nassau to uganda
Map of consulate of uganda in nassau, Bahamas (where is uganda consulate in nassau, Bahamas located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of uganda in nassau, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.