How to apply Serbia visa in Istanbul, Turkey:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Serbia. They can apply directly from consulate of Serbia in Istanbul or apply online to get Visa.
Serbia consulate in Istanbul, Turkey Contact:
|Country Located in:||Turkey|
|Address:||Serbian Consulate General Vali Conagi Cad. No.96/A - Nisantasi P.O.Box: P.K.549 802 25 Sisli Istanbul Turkey|
|Phone:||(+90) 212 219-26-53 ; (+90) 212 219-26-58|
|Fax:||(+90) 212 219-26-96|
Check all requirements of serbia visa:
Serbian tourist visa requirements for Turkey (Turkish): required
Serbian business visa requirements for Turkey (Turkish): required
Requirement for Serbia visa application:
For student visas, the following documents are required:
1. 3 copies of completed application form.
2. 4 passport-size photographs (undamaged and of recent date).
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least 3 months after intended visit.
4. 3 copies of the passport including the signature page.
5. Return/onward ticket and visa for next country of destination if required.
6. Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a recent bank statement.
Cost of Serbia visa:
£30.00, children aged 6-12
£30.00, nationals of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to visit istanbul, Turkey from serbia ?
How long to make Serbia visa :
Require time valid of Serbia visa:
A student permit is valid for the length of the study period.
Visitor visa is valid for up to 3 months.
How to fly directly from serbia to istanbul, Turkey?
There is not any direct flight from istanbul to serbia
Map of consulate of serbia in istanbul, Turkey (where is serbia consulate in istanbul, Turkey located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of serbia in istanbul, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.