How to apply Serbia visa in Chennai, India:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Serbia. They can apply directly from consulate of Serbia in Chennai or apply online to get Visa.
Serbia consulate in Chennai, India Contact
|Country Located in:||India|
|Address:||Serbian Consulate 3D, No.5 Murrays Gate Road Alwarpet Chennai India|
|Phone:||(+91) 44 2243 2792|
|Fax:||(+91) 44 2434 6170|
Check all requirements of serbia visa:
Serbian tourist visa requirements for India (Indian): required
Serbian business visa requirements for India (Indian): required
Requirement for Serbia visa application:
For student visas, the following documents are required:
1. 3 copies of completed application form.
2. 4 passport-size photographs (undamaged and of recent date).
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least 3 months after intended visit.
4. 3 copies of the passport including the signature page.
5. Return/onward ticket and visa for next country of destination if required.
6. Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a recent bank statement.
Cost of Serbia visa:
£30.00, children aged 6-12
£30.00, nationals of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to visit chennai, India from serbia ?
How long to make Serbia visa :
Require time valid of Serbia visa:
A student permit is valid for the length of the study period.
Visitor visa is valid for up to 3 months.
How to fly directly from serbia to chennai, India?
There is not any direct flight from chennai to serbia
Map of consulate of serbia in chennai, India (where is serbia consulate in chennai, India located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of serbia in chennai, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.