How to apply Serbia visa in Cape Town, South Africa:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Serbia. They can apply directly from consulate of Serbia in Cape Town or apply online to get Visa.
Serbia consulate in Cape Town, South Africa Contact
|Country Located in:||South Africa|
|Address:||Serbian Consulate Cape Town South Africa|
Check all requirements of serbia visa:
Serbian tourist visa requirements for South Africa (South African): required
Serbian business visa requirements for South Africa (South African): required
Requirement for Serbia visa application:
For student visas, the following documents are required:
1. 3 copies of completed application form.
2. 4 passport-size photographs (undamaged and of recent date).
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least 3 months after intended visit.
4. 3 copies of the passport including the signature page.
5. Return/onward ticket and visa for next country of destination if required.
6. Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a recent bank statement.
Cost of Serbia visa:
£30.00, children aged 6-12
£30.00, nationals of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to visit cape town, South Africa from serbia ?
How long to make Serbia visa :
Require time valid of Serbia visa:
A student permit is valid for the length of the study period.
Visitor visa is valid for up to 3 months.
How to fly directly from serbia to cape town, South Africa?
There is not any direct flight from cape town to serbia
Map of consulate of serbia in cape town, South Africa (where is serbia consulate in cape town, South Africa located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of serbia in cape town, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.