How to apply Serbia visa in Milan, Italy:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Serbia. They can apply directly from consulate of Serbia in Milan or apply online to get Visa.
Serbia consulate in Milan, Italy Contact:
|Country Located in:||Italy|
|Address:||Serbian Consulate General Via Matilde Serao 1 20144 Milano Italy|
|Phone:||(+39) 02 481-20-19 ; (+39) 02 481-24-90|
|Fax:||(+39) 02 4801-04-26|
Check all requirements of serbia visa:
Serbian tourist visa requirements for Italy (Italian):
Serbia tourist visa is not required for citizens of Italy for a stay up to 90 days.
Serbian business visa requirements for Italy (Italian):
Serbia business visa is not required for citizens of Italy for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Serbia visa application:
For student visas, the following documents are required:
1. 3 copies of completed application form.
2. 4 passport-size photographs (undamaged and of recent date).
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least 3 months after intended visit.
4. 3 copies of the passport including the signature page.
5. Return/onward ticket and visa for next country of destination if required.
6. Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a recent bank statement.
Cost of Serbia visa:
£30.00, children aged 6-12
£30.00, nationals of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to visit milan, Italy from serbia ?
How long to make Serbia visa :
Require time valid of Serbia visa:
A student permit is valid for the length of the study period.
Visitor visa is valid for up to 3 months.
How to fly directly from serbia to milan, Italy?
There is not any direct flight from milan to serbia
Map of consulate of serbia in milan, Italy (where is serbia consulate in milan, Italy located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of serbia in milan, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.