How to apply Serbia visa in Madrid, Spain:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Serbia. They can apply directly from embassy of Serbia in Madrid or apply online to get Visa.
Serbia embassy in Madrid, Spain Contact:
|Country Located in:||Spain|
|Phone:||(+34) 91 563-50-45 / 46|
|Fax:||(+34) 91 563-04-40|
Check all requirements of serbia visa:
Serbian tourist visa requirements for Spain (Spanish):
Serbia tourist visa is not required for citizens of Spain for a stay up to 90 days.
Serbian business visa requirements for Spain (Spanish):
Serbia business visa is not required for citizens of Spain for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Serbia visa application:
For student visas, the following documents are required:
1. 3 copies of completed application form.
2. 4 passport-size photographs (undamaged and of recent date).
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least 3 months after intended visit.
4. 3 copies of the passport including the signature page.
5. Return/onward ticket and visa for next country of destination if required.
6. Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a recent bank statement.
Cost of Serbia visa:
£30.00, children aged 6-12
£30.00, nationals of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to visit madrid, Spain from serbia ?
How long to make Serbia visa :
Require time valid of Serbia visa:
A student permit is valid for the length of the study period.
Visitor visa is valid for up to 3 months.
How to fly directly from serbia to madrid, Spain?
There is not any direct flight from madrid to serbia
Map of embassy of serbia in madrid, Spain (where is serbia embassy in madrid, Spain located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of serbia in madrid, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.