How to apply Argentina visa in Cochabamba, Bolivia:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Argentina. They can apply directly from consulate of Argentina in Cochabamba or apply online to get Visa.
Argentina consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia Contact
|Country Located in:||Bolivia|
|Address:||Argentine Consulate Calle Federico Blanco 929 Casilla de Correo Cochabamba Bolivia|
|Phone:||(+591) 4 425-5859 (+591) 4 422-9347|
|Fax:||(+591) 4 425-5859 (+591) 4 422-9347|
|Email:||[email protected] [email protected]|
|Office hours:||8:30 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 18:00|
Check all requirements of argentina visa:
Argentine tourist visa requirements for Bolivia (Bolivian):
Argentina tourist visa is not required for citizens of Bolivia for a stay up to 90 days.
Argentine business visa requirements for Bolivia (Bolivian):
Argentina business visa is not required for citizens of Bolivia for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Argentina visa application:
– Passport or travel document: must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of entry and have at least one completely free page left for the visa.
– A completed application form
– 1 recent passport style photograph
– Evidence of funds: credit card and bank statements of the last six months. Please provide original documents plus copies.
– Itinerary: roundtrip flight ticket.
– Interview: All visa applicants without exception are requested to present themselves in person for an interview with a consular officer.
– Applicants may be required to provide additional information and documents including the original flight ticket. Failure to provide any of the documents and information requested may delay the processing of your application. You are advised to contact your nearest Embassy or Consulate offices at least thirty (30) days prior to the proposed date of departure to avoid inconveniences.
Cost of Argentina visa:
Tourist Visa: 22 EUR
How to visit cochabamba, Bolivia from argentina ?
How long to make Argentina visa :
2 days, on average, for a tourist visa.
Varies for student visas; generally 10 days.
Require time valid of Argentina visa:
Tourist visas are usually valid for up to 90 days .
How to fly directly from argentina to cochabamba, Bolivia?
There is not any direct flight from cochabamba to argentina
Map of consulate of argentina in cochabamba, Bolivia (where is argentina consulate in cochabamba, Bolivia located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of argentina in cochabamba, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.