How to apply Spain visa in Cochabamba, Bolivia:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from consulate of Spain in Cochabamba or apply online to get Visa.
Spain consulate in Cochabamba, Bolivia Contact
|Country Located in:||Bolivia|
|Address:||Spanish Consulate General Calle Colombia O-655 Casilla: 3394 Cochabamba Bolivia|
|Phone:||(+591) (4) 458-2281 (+591) (4) 425-9527|
|Office hours:||9:00 - 12:00 and 14:30 - 17:30|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Bolivia (Bolivian): required
Spanish business visa requirements for Bolivia (Bolivian): required
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit cochabamba, Bolivia from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to cochabamba, Bolivia?
There is not any direct flight from cochabamba to spain
Map of consulate of spain in cochabamba, Bolivia (where is spain consulate in cochabamba, Bolivia located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of spain in cochabamba, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.