How to apply Greece visa in Aarhus, Denmark:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Greece. They can apply directly from consulate of Greece in Aarhus or apply online to get Visa.
Greece consulate in Aarhus, Denmark Contact
|Country Located in:||Denmark|
|Address:||Greek Consulate Havnegade Aarhus Denmark|
Check all requirements of greece visa:
Greek tourist visa requirements for Denmark (Danish):
Greece tourist visa is not required for citizens of Denmark for a stay up to 90 days.
Greek business visa requirements for Denmark (Danish):
Greece business visa is not required for citizens of Denmark for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Greece visa application:
Applications in person only:
A valid passport (The passport must be valid for a period of at least three (3) months).
In order for a student to enter Greece with a student visa, he/she needs to present a letter from the University (certified by the Greek Government) to the nearest Greek Embassy/ Consulate.
- A “health certificate”. This should be an official certificate from a health institution declaring that the student does not carry any transmitted (contagious) diseases.
- An official certificate that the applicant has no criminal record.
- 4 color passport size pictures
- Passport photocopy
- The attached declaration form signed by the student.
- The attached parental/tutor declaration form signed by the parent.
Cost of Greece visa:
How to visit aarhus, Denmark from greece ?
How long to make Greece visa :
Require time valid of Greece visa:
Varies depending on type.
How to fly directly from greece to aarhus, Denmark?
There is not any direct flight from aarhus to greece
Map of consulate of greece in aarhus, Denmark (where is greece consulate in aarhus, Denmark located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of greece in aarhus, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.