How to apply Greece visa in Antananarivo, Madagascar:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Greece. They can apply directly from consulate of Greece in Antananarivo or apply online to get Visa.
Greece consulate in Antananarivo, Madagascar Contact
|Country Located in:||Madagascar|
|Address:||Greek Consulate P.O.Box 1442 Antananarivo Madagascar|
|Phone:||(+261) 20 2239440|
|Fax:||(+261) 20 2239444|
Check all requirements of greece visa:
Greek tourist visa requirements for Madagascar (Malagasy): required
Greek business visa requirements for Madagascar (Malagasy): required
Requirement for Greece visa application:
Applications in person only:
A valid passport (The passport must be valid for a period of at least three (3) months).
In order for a student to enter Greece with a student visa, he/she needs to present a letter from the University (certified by the Greek Government) to the nearest Greek Embassy/ Consulate.
- A “health certificate”. This should be an official certificate from a health institution declaring that the student does not carry any transmitted (contagious) diseases.
- An official certificate that the applicant has no criminal record.
- 4 color passport size pictures
- Passport photocopy
- The attached declaration form signed by the student.
- The attached parental/tutor declaration form signed by the parent.
Cost of Greece visa:
How to visit antananarivo, Madagascar from greece ?
How long to make Greece visa :
Require time valid of Greece visa:
Varies depending on type.
How to fly directly from greece to antananarivo, Madagascar?
There is not any direct flight from antananarivo to greece
Map of consulate of greece in antananarivo, Madagascar (where is greece consulate in antananarivo, Madagascar located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of greece in antananarivo, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.