How to apply Portugal visa in Lima, Peru:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Portugal. They can apply directly from embassy of Portugal in Lima or apply online to get Visa.
Portugal embassy in Lima, Peru Contact
|Country Located in:||Peru|
|Address:||Antequera, 777 - 3 Piso San Isidro Lima 27 - Peru|
|Fax:||(00511) 421 59 79|
|Office hours:||Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
Check all requirements of portugal visa:
Portuguese tourist visa requirements for Peru (Peruvian): required
Portuguese business visa requirements for Peru (Peruvian): required
Requirement for Portugal visa application:
Depending on nationality and duration of stay, some or all of the following may be required:
- Passport valid for 3 months after date of return and with a least one blank visa page;
Completed application form duly filled in capital letters;
– Two colour passport size photograph;
– Copy of itinerary with confirmed reservation or acceptance letter;
– Proof of departure arrangements;
– Proof of sufficient means of support ;
– Proof of health insurance coverage.
– Passport or official travel documents accepted by Schengen countries, valid for at least 3 months longer than the validity of the visa, with blank page for attachment of visa sticker;
– Application form duly filled in capital letters;
– Two passport-size photo;
– Proof of purpose of visit in the form of an official letter of invitation from host or business partner, provisional ticket booking and hotel booking where appropriate;
– Proof of sufficient funds and medical insurance may also be required. Fee (payable in cash, by postal order or by cheque);
– For postal applications, a large self-addressed envelope stamped for registered or recorded delivery.
Letter from employer or, if self-employed, from solicitor, accountant, bank manager or local Chamber of Commerce stating purpose and duration of the visit. References may also be required.
Cost of Portugal visa:
How to visit lima, Peru from portugal ?
How long to make Portugal visa :
Tourist visa: 5-14 days
Student visa: Allow up to 2-3 months
Require time valid of Portugal visa:
Tourist visa: 30 or 90 days (depending on visa).
Student visa: valid for the duration of the course of study.
How to fly directly from portugal to lima, Peru?
There is not any direct flight from lima to portugal
Map of embassy of portugal in lima, Peru (where is portugal embassy in lima, Peru located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of portugal in lima, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.