How to apply Portugal visa in The City Of The Beach, United States:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Portugal. They can apply directly from embassy of Portugal in The City Of The Beach or apply online to get Visa.
Portugal embassy in The City Of The Beach, United States Contact
|Country Located in:||United States|
|City:||The City Of The Beach|
|Address:||Avenue OUA Found of Santo Antnio City of Beach - CP 160|
|Fax:||(+238) 2623222 - Chancellery (+238) 2623058 - Cultural Center (+238) 2626137 - Cooperation (+238) 2621475 - ICEP|
|Office hours:||Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m|
Check all requirements of portugal visa:
Portuguese tourist visa requirements for United States (American):
Portugal tourist visa is not required for citizens of United States for a stay up to 90 days.
Portuguese business visa requirements for United States (American):
Portugal business visa is not required for citizens of United States for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Portugal visa application:
Depending on nationality and duration of stay, some or all of the following may be required:
- Passport valid for 3 months after date of return and with a least one blank visa page;
Completed application form duly filled in capital letters;
– Two colour passport size photograph;
– Copy of itinerary with confirmed reservation or acceptance letter;
– Proof of departure arrangements;
– Proof of sufficient means of support ;
– Proof of health insurance coverage.
– Passport or official travel documents accepted by Schengen countries, valid for at least 3 months longer than the validity of the visa, with blank page for attachment of visa sticker;
– Application form duly filled in capital letters;
– Two passport-size photo;
– Proof of purpose of visit in the form of an official letter of invitation from host or business partner, provisional ticket booking and hotel booking where appropriate;
– Proof of sufficient funds and medical insurance may also be required. Fee (payable in cash, by postal order or by cheque);
– For postal applications, a large self-addressed envelope stamped for registered or recorded delivery.
Letter from employer or, if self-employed, from solicitor, accountant, bank manager or local Chamber of Commerce stating purpose and duration of the visit. References may also be required.
Cost of Portugal visa:
How to visit the city of the beach, United States from portugal ?
How long to make Portugal visa :
Tourist visa: 5-14 days
Student visa: Allow up to 2-3 months
Require time valid of Portugal visa:
Tourist visa: 30 or 90 days (depending on visa).
Student visa: valid for the duration of the course of study.
How to fly directly from portugal to the city of the beach, United States?
There is not any direct flight from the city of the beach to portugal
Map of embassy of portugal in the city of the beach, United States (where is portugal embassy in the city of the beach, United States located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of portugal in the city of the beach, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.