How to apply Slovenia visa in Atlanta, United States:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Slovenia. They can apply directly from consulate of Slovenia in Atlanta or apply online to get Visa.
Slovenia consulate in Atlanta, United States Contact
|Country Located in:||United States|
|Address:||Slovenian Consulate 400 Colony Square, Suite 200 Atlanta Georgia 30361 United States|
|Phone:||(+1) 404 881 28 12|
|Fax:||(+1) 404 881 28 13|
Check all requirements of slovenia visa:
Slovenian tourist visa requirements for United States (American):
Slovenia tourist visa is not required for citizens of United States for a stay up to 90 days.
Slovenian business visa requirements for United States (American):
Slovenia business visa is not required for citizens of United States for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Slovenia visa application:
• A valid passport, with at least six months validity remaining
• One application form, fully completed and signed
• Colored photograph of face not older than three months
• Clear trip purpose
• Proof of funds either in a bank statement or as travelers cheques for traveling and staying in Schengen
• Onward/return ticket or confirmed itinerary
• Documentation of valid travel and medical insurance (minimum cover of EUR 30,000) must be shown before the visa can be issued
• Proof of EUR 60 visa fee payment
Cost of Slovenia visa:
• Uniform Schengen visa application – 60 EUR
• Uniform Schengen visa application for children from the age of 6 to 12 years – 35 EUR
• National (long-stay) visa granted in connection with the performance of Slovakia’s commitments under international treaties or for the benefit of the Slovak Republic or along with a residence permit in the Slovak Republic – 33 EUR
• National (long-stay) visa issued in connection with collection of granted residence permit in the Slovak Republic – 9,50 EUR
• Visa application administration fee for nationals of third countries which have signed a Visa Facilitation Agreement with the Community: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro (holders of non biometric passports), Macedonia (holders of non biometric passports), Moldova, Russian Federation, Serbia (holders of non biometric passports), Ukraine – 35 EUR.
How to visit atlanta, United States from slovenia ?
How long to make Slovenia visa :
the visa application procedure shall not take longer than 15 days.
Require time valid of Slovenia visa:
Tourist visa are from one to 90 days in a 180-day range from the issue date.
How to fly directly from slovenia to atlanta, United States?
There is not any direct flight from atlanta to slovenia
Map of consulate of slovenia in atlanta, United States (where is slovenia consulate in atlanta, United States located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for consulate of slovenia in atlanta, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.