How to apply Slovenia visa in Buenos Aires, Argentina:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Slovenia. They can apply directly from embassy of Slovenia in Buenos Aires or apply online to get Visa.
Slovenia embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina Contact
|Country Located in:||Argentina|
|Address:||Slovenian Embassy Avenida Santa Fe 846, 6 piso C1059ABP Buenos Aires Argentina|
|Phone:||(+54) 11 4894 0621 - 31|
|Fax:||(+54) 11 4312 8410|
Check all requirements of slovenia visa:
Slovenian tourist visa requirements for Argentina (Argentine):
Slovenia tourist visa is not required for citizens of Argentina for a stay up to 90 days.
Slovenian business visa requirements for Argentina (Argentine):
Slovenia business visa is not required for citizens of Argentina for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Slovenia visa application:
• A valid passport, with at least six months validity remaining
• One application form, fully completed and signed
• Colored photograph of face not older than three months
• Clear trip purpose
• Proof of funds either in a bank statement or as travelers cheques for traveling and staying in Schengen
• Onward/return ticket or confirmed itinerary
• Documentation of valid travel and medical insurance (minimum cover of EUR 30,000) must be shown before the visa can be issued
• Proof of EUR 60 visa fee payment
Cost of Slovenia visa:
• Uniform Schengen visa application – 60 EUR
• Uniform Schengen visa application for children from the age of 6 to 12 years – 35 EUR
• National (long-stay) visa granted in connection with the performance of Slovakia’s commitments under international treaties or for the benefit of the Slovak Republic or along with a residence permit in the Slovak Republic – 33 EUR
• National (long-stay) visa issued in connection with collection of granted residence permit in the Slovak Republic – 9,50 EUR
• Visa application administration fee for nationals of third countries which have signed a Visa Facilitation Agreement with the Community: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro (holders of non biometric passports), Macedonia (holders of non biometric passports), Moldova, Russian Federation, Serbia (holders of non biometric passports), Ukraine – 35 EUR.
How to visit buenos aires, Argentina from slovenia ?
How long to make Slovenia visa :
the visa application procedure shall not take longer than 15 days.
Require time valid of Slovenia visa:
Tourist visa are from one to 90 days in a 180-day range from the issue date.
How to fly directly from slovenia to buenos aires, Argentina?
There is not any direct flight from buenos aires to slovenia
Map of embassy of slovenia in buenos aires, Argentina (where is slovenia embassy in buenos aires, Argentina located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of slovenia in buenos aires, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.