How to apply Spain visa in Berne, Switzerland:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Spain. They can apply directly from embassy of Spain in Berne or apply online to get Visa.
Spain embassy in Berne, Switzerland Contact
|Country Located in:||Switzerland|
|Address:||Spanish Embassy Kalcheggweg 24 Postfach 99 3000 Bern Switzerland|
|Phone:||(+41) 31 3505 252|
|Fax:||(+41) 31 3505 255|
Check all requirements of spain visa:
Spanish tourist visa requirements for Switzerland (Swiss):
Spain tourist visa is not required for citizens of Switzerland for a stay up to 90 days.
Spanish business visa requirements for Switzerland (Swiss):
Spain business visa is not required for citizens of Switzerland for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Spain visa application:
– fully completed visa application form
– two passport photographs
– valid national passport & one copy
– original of valid resident visa
– confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage & one copy
– proof of group travel/ hotel booking in Spain/ airline reservation for Spain & one copy
– Closed round-trip or tour ticket
– current bank statement & one copy
– reference letter from your employer/ education institution
– Document certifying the existence of commercial, industrial, or other
– visa fees for Spanish Visa.
Cost of Spain visa:
A visa fee of €60 is payable to the Consulate of Spain
How to visit berne, Switzerland from spain ?
How long to make Spain visa :
15 days - 60 days
Require time valid of Spain visa:
Short Stay or Schengen Visas are valid for short stays (up to 90 days)
How to fly directly from spain to berne, Switzerland?
There is not any direct flight from berne to spain
Map of embassy of spain in berne, Switzerland (where is spain embassy in berne, Switzerland located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of spain in berne, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.