How to apply Turkey visa in Berne, Switzerland:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Turkey. They can apply directly from embassy of Turkey in Berne or apply online to get Visa.
Turkey embassy in Berne, Switzerland Contact
|Country Located in:||Switzerland|
|Address:||Turkish Embassy Lombachweg 33 Case postale 34 3000 Berne Switzerland|
|Phone:||(+41) 31 359 70 70|
|Fax:||(+41) 31 352 88 19|
|Office hours:||09.00-12.30 and 14.00-17.00|
Check all requirements of turkey visa:
Turkish tourist visa requirements for Switzerland (Swiss):
Turkey tourist visa is not required for citizens of Switzerland for a stay up to 90 days.
Turkish business visa requirements for Switzerland (Swiss):
Turkey business visa is not required for citizens of Switzerland for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Turkey visa application:
– Valid travel document (passport) (It should be valid at least three months longer than the expiry date of the requested visa),
– Completed visa application form,
– One passport size photograph of the applicant (It should be affixed on the top left side of the visa application form),
– Documents supporting the purpose and the conditions of the planned visit (e.g. letter of invitation, travel itinerary, round trip ticket, hotel reservation with payment guarantee etc.),
– Guarantees regarding means of subsistence,
– Non-refundable visa processing fee (the amount differs depending on the nationality and visa type),
– If the person applies from a country other than his/her homeland, then he/she should also submit his/her valid residence permit or any document that proves he/she legally stays in that country.
– If the person applies for a business visa, an invitation letter from the counterpart company is also required in addition to the above mentioned documents.
Cost of Turkey visa:
Prices vary according to nationality.
How to visit berne, Switzerland from turkey ?
How long to make Turkey visa :
Minimum of 1 day
Require time valid of Turkey visa:
– Single entry visa: one year
– Multiple entry visa: five years
– Transit visa is valid for up to three months and allows the person to travel to another country through transiting the Turkish territory.
How to fly directly from turkey to berne, Switzerland?
There is not any direct flight from berne to turkey
Map of embassy of turkey in berne, Switzerland (where is turkey embassy in berne, Switzerland located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of turkey in berne, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.