How to apply Serbia visa in Tokyo, Japan:
Most of people are obliged to obtain a Visa before visiting Serbia. They can apply directly from embassy of Serbia in Tokyo or apply online to get Visa.
Serbia embassy in Tokyo, Japan Contact
|Country Located in:||Japan|
|Address:||Serbian Embassy 4-7-24, Kita-Shinagawa Shinagawa-ku Tokyo 140-0001 Japan|
|Phone:||(+81) 3 3447-35-71 ; (+81) 3 3447-35-72|
|Fax:||(+81) 3 3447-35-73|
Check all requirements of serbia visa:
Serbian tourist visa requirements for Japan (Japanese):
Serbia tourist visa is not required for citizens of Japan for a stay up to 90 days.
Serbian business visa requirements for Japan (Japanese):
Serbia business visa is not required for citizens of Japan for a stay up to 90 days.
Requirement for Serbia visa application:
For student visas, the following documents are required:
1. 3 copies of completed application form.
2. 4 passport-size photographs (undamaged and of recent date).
3. Passport or travel document valid for at least 3 months after intended visit.
4. 3 copies of the passport including the signature page.
5. Return/onward ticket and visa for next country of destination if required.
6. Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a recent bank statement.
Cost of Serbia visa:
£30.00, children aged 6-12
£30.00, nationals of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to visit tokyo, Japan from serbia ?
How long to make Serbia visa :
Require time valid of Serbia visa:
A student permit is valid for the length of the study period.
Visitor visa is valid for up to 3 months.
How to fly directly from serbia to tokyo, Japan?
There is not any direct flight from tokyo to serbia
Map of embassy of serbia in tokyo, Japan (where is serbia embassy in tokyo, Japan located?)
Maybe This is no exact imformation for embassy of serbia in tokyo, If you know about information, Please contact us for this update. Thank for your help.